.....yes, anyone who reads this and has a blog!
1. Do you own a box of crayons? Personally no, but I LOVE to color with the kiddo!
2. Do you always wear a seatbelt? Yes, but only in the front seat.
3. When do you shower most often? mornings
4. What is the last thing you purchased? wine and chocolate
5. How often do you remember your dreams? not often, but my most recent dream was that my top two teeth fell out
6. How do you vent your anger? I usually end up in tears
7. Where were you on September 11, 2001? I was at home in Birmingham with Wes and 5 months pregnant. They canceled Wes's classes for the day and we sat and stared at the TV all day.
8. What is your ringtone? the most "normal" ringtone my phone has.
9. What is one thing you're looking forward to? vacation to New Orleans with Wes
10. Do you get eight hours of sleep each night? not lately, but usually, yes.
11. How is your mood today? Good! I went to dinner and got to catch up with Heather!
12. Have you ever changed your clothes in a vehicle? Yes, but not in a long time
13. What is one thing you've learned about life? That you are responsible for every choice you make.
14. What is something you want to do within the next week? Finish a report due at work.
15. Do you care what people think of you? not as long as I am doing what I know is right
16. What scent are you wearing right now? not a fan of perfume
17. What do you carry with you at all times? cell phone, wallet and lipgloss
18. What was the last gift you gave someone? a birthday gift
19. What's one car you will never buy? a Hummer
20. How much money would it take for you to give up the internet for a year? money is not a huge motivator for me.....maybe a clean house every week for year
When Preachers Suffer Self-Inflicted Wounds
1 week ago